Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Wall of Compliments

If you've ever looked at a youtube video that had a couple comments on it, or a game, or a movie, or anything else with any sort of review to it, you'll notice that basically everything ever made has insults. Search for your favorite song on youtube. Nearly every one of em has people going back and forth over the band being the best ever, or how they suck and [band x] is way better.

It's in our nature, especially with something creative we've made, to take the bad the hardest and hardly even notice the good. It's for this reason that I've decided to start my own list of all the compliments I've gotten about my games and save them together. So just know that if you send me something nice, I'll have it saved, and thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice idea. I think that that is good for everyone to do. Make a list of compliments that people give you and look at them when you're feeling sad or unhappy.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah, exactly! It'd keep everyone happier when they get down. Just a little reminder of all the good stuff people say.

    ReplyDelete