Tuesday, October 5, 2010

THANKS for the Awesome Make a Story Launch!!

Hey anyone who reads this! I just wanted to give each of you a huge THANK YOU for making Make a Story such a blast to get out there! It was some work, of course, but seeing those compliments about the game and hearing about people enjoying it made it very worthwhile :)

I will frequently update the game as people contribute stories, adding to it every time I fill a new bookshelf (7 books), or over a certain period of time (this first time, I'm going to give it two weeks before updating because I still had a few more I wanted to write myself, and I'm spending the rest of this week promoting the game anyway), after that I'm going to push it back to a monthly basis so that I have plenty of time to get work done on Million Dollar Words.

Speaking of which, the game is progressing quite nicely! I have a full quiz done, one on weird diseases (mental and physical ones), and am working on several others. Once I get about 15 of them done, I'm going to make an official demo and push it out to those of you who read this blog or check out my Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1032405057).

Thanks again for the encouragement, I'm just getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment