Friday, October 8, 2010

October, What's to Come?

October is shaping up to be a big month! A very busy, busy month, but a big one at that! I've never made a game based on a holiday, but figured what the heck, why not? I'm aiming to get a Halloween game out in time for, well, Halloween of course. But not only that, Make a Story will be updated no later than the 17th, and I'm also aiming to complete the Experimental Gameplay challenge of "making a game for girls." So here's how this month is shaping up for development, in a breakdown by dates!

October 9th-16th: Get most of the work done on "Halloween Game"
October 17th: Update Make a Story
October 18th-24th: Experimental Gameplay challenge "Make a Game for Girls," launch it!
October 25th-28th: Finish up "Halloween Game"
October 29th: WITH ANY LUCK launch "Halloween Game" for the Halloween weekend!

GOOD GRIEF! I'll be honest, even just typing all this out kind of has me nervous about getting it all done in time... But you have to take risks, right!?

I really wanted to add some stuff to the website and get Million Dollar Words done, but geez! I'll have to find time for that somewhere I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment