Friday, March 1, 2013

MARCH to Victory! ... Or Off a Cliff...

Like Mario reaching Bowser's castle, or Link drawing his sword on Ganon(dorf), or Mega Man walking that tiny hallway and getting ready to face off against a boss, March stands against me now.

Also much like the ghost in Escape from the Afterlife, not knowing if the next square could be its downfall or salvation.

February came and went, surpassing or at least meeting nearly every one of my goals (except for money), and overall I'm about even for Jan and Feb monetarily thanks to The Adventures of Rubberkid Kickstarter funds hitting January and selling a few copies of When Asteroids Attack. 

What this means is that The Adventures of Rubberkid bought me enough time to finish the game and line up a surprisingly awesome March. It's going to be one crazy month, though:

  • March 1-8: The Adventures of Rubberkid
  • March 9-17: Escape from the Afterlife (the same dates as 7DRL - Seven Day Roguelike - but won't technically be part of it since the game has already been started)
  • March 18-21: Hangman
  • March 22-24: (#1GAMCRUNCH? Ludum Dare? Some sort of jam?)


Luckily, we're going to have some major fun at the end of the month with some of Angel's winnings, so that will give me something to look forward to throughout all of the upcoming challenges.

Now, the challenge: While I'm going to *fingers crossed* HOPEFULLY have three full, new games done this month (and a jam game!), they have to make money! It does me no good against the evils of the MarchMonster to make unsuccessful games.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Having read this I believed it was very informative.
    I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this information together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

    Here is my web blog ... how to get more followers on instagram
    My site > how to get more followers on instagram

    ReplyDelete